SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

I gather Togo was only announced to the market because of the...

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I gather Togo was only announced to the market because of the leak in the press. I don't see that it is that odd that the status of confidential commercial negotiations isn't released to the market. I'm sure that an announcement will be made to the market if we are successful. It's obviously going to take much more time than the main HotCopper Togo ramper was trying to suggest. It's interesting that that ramper no longer posts on this thread. It's always been the Company's view that the process may take a while.

SSC is also working on a number of other business development projects that I'm sure will remain confidential until there is a material change is the Company's position. I put Togo in the same boat regarding announcements as these other possibilities. Again I don't see this as unusual.

I agree that it would be great to have an update on the Company's other projects, but maybe there is nothing new to report...

I also agree that I'm not happy about the current share price. I don't think any of us are. It's very frustrating....

I'm glad that the Directors have such a market linked incentive to ensure that the share price appreciates eventually. As wazbee noted last week, I also don't think Mike would have purchased $100,000 worth of stock with his own cash at this level if he didn't expect to make some money out of the transaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.