MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

My concern re current sp and price over next month is raised by...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My concern re current sp and price over next month is raised by the volume numbers.
    Can anyone enlighten me as to the huge volume at the beginning of Aug (180m on 3rd Aug??)at 1.8-1.9c, a couple of weeks prior to the share taking off.
    With the sp then doubling are we seeing some of this holding unwound.
    I have established a smallish initial position but reckon we could see retracement to 2.4-2.7c range.
    Maybe 2.4c a little aggressive but anywhere close to 2.7c will trigger me to start buying.
    My macro view is that we may well see gold around U$2300 in H1 2013, I also believe the A$ could trade down to 80c at some point (though dont believe that is sustainable fair value) but this gives A$3000 give or take.
    Correct me if Im out but if these guys are producing 100k oz pa with margin $2000 that is $200m profit.
    Ill leave the rest to your imagination but very much doubt the prevailing p/e of gold stocks (6-8) wont last.
    I expect p/e ratios for gold producers to be significantly higher over the next 18 months.
    Meaning that as usual the current analyst sp forecasts of 5-8c will be way off.
    Just recall a few years ago when BHP was $8, exactly how many analysts predicted it would get to $50?
    Yes, exactly none.
    As long as the global growth outlook remains soggy I believe gold will stay on an upward trend.
    But for the time being i will try to finesse picking up MOY around 2.7c
    And FWIW I would stay clear of the oppies. Hard to see much liquidity in Dec, thus the time decay in Nov will be brutal esp as no intrinsic value remains at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.