NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

David, you have say that the SP has been disappointing this...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    David, you have say that the SP has been disappointing this week, to say the least. The SP has failed to move on from the 52w lows, yet companies or small caps who are light years behind NWE are up 20 - 50% in some cases. On HC you see a scroll of stocks up 50%, you've never even heard of and yet when you look into these stocks in detail you q. why? The answer is simply this, the sp is manipulated by the rich few who decide the fate of the stocks based on their own interests. We have been in this position before in fact so many times, that it's a pattern that is predicable to most. Is there a capital raising round the corner by any chance? It's incredible that a stock raised 5M at 5c, comes out with fantastic results and is yet punished in the lows 4s. It's price is no better than when drilling started, yet in reality we've entered all zones found gas and oil across a vertical well, with one bit of bad news in Nov, which since has been explained. I for one can't wait for the primary target results of Irwin River Coal Measures, this is the game changer as I spelled out in my last message. High Cliff Sandstone target at 777,000 cubic feet is a quick way to make some $$. Bring it on I say and NWE take it amongst you to make this the real deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.