NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

buyers, page-9

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Dan,
    A good summary.
    Apparently AWE are looking for a Perth MAJOR joint venture partner. No one has picked up on that yet. ( Oh to be an analyst ) New posters/punters may want to read that again.

That Major may take the lot. I wonder how TTE and NWE would react to that ? I think Bharat and a fair chunk of AWE would stay. All jimho.

Imagination required. A lot of Majors/Semi Majors are now looking.

This is still early shale gas days. NWE are very well placed both logistically and reserve wise. You need a bit of patience with this stock. If this shale success keeps gaining momentum then some one is going to make a move.

I am pretty sure that NWE are going to be a leading player into the Perth Gas market. Nothing much is going to happen in the next few/six months. But rest assured they have an internationally recognised resource with the Ace of Spades up their sleeve.

I have just been to the O&G conference which concentrated on shale gas. NWE has so much going for it. Reserves, Proximity and a high priced gas starved market. This play on NWE will take time. It is a valuable resource.

Actually , one of the best in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.