LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

buyers, page-57

1. 2,239 Posts.
    Management of companies are responsible for increasing the value of the company and thereby increasing the wealth of their shareholders. If companies do not increase their value over a period of time, it is the management's fault not the shareholder's fault.
    Yes, shareholders can move on at any time and sell their shares, BUT management are still responsible to make complete and accurate disclosure - that is the law. We all know that insider trading occurs as well as fraudulent activities by management of companies, and the Hotcopper forum is an avenue to discuss these, and my post regarding the tenement was fair and reasonable and should indicate to the management that shareholders are watching and taking notice as ultimately I own the company and am paying their wages as well.

As for the churn, probably a whole lot of the shares allocated in placements being dumped. The stockbroker involved has made a mini fortune for his clients. Not too many substantial shareholders in this company, so don't expect any ann's in regarding to sub. holders selling their shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.