HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Buying 5x more shares at half the price, page-28

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree luketsmith. I'm planning on doubling down in PVD if MZ-1 turns out to be a duster and the panic sell off kicks in as PVD has other assets, cash at bank and another MZ-2 free carried well for good value as a long term speculation and will significantly reduce my cost base and risk. PVD only needs one good result for its SP to go North from here. I'm obviously hoping those clear amplitude anomalies showing in the Jurassic fans of MZ-1 are hydrocarbon / oil finds as I understand the 3D seismology graph shown in the 17 December 2014 announcement, then we are all winners and grinners

However, is the cash at bank $15 million or technically less??? I just remember reading in PVDs last financials that a part of the cash is held in trust to pay the Madagascar 3D seismology, thus less cash actually available to PVD??? I could be wrong though. I'm interested also in their next financials to see management's cash burn rate as it could indicate another capital raising on the horizon, but it seems in a strong position at the moment even factoring in the cash held in trust to pay the Madagascar 3D seismology.

I'm hoping something is found in MZ-1, remember 0.01% of something is always better and greater than 100% of nothing. Hopefully we'll know by the end of the month is my novice guess, patience is all we can indulge in right now fellow PVD shareholders and stakeholders.

Have a wonderful Wednesday all. GLTAH and stakeholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.