HHR 7.69% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Thanks guys for watching my little videos. I am in San Diego....

1. 8 Posts.
    Thanks guys for watching my little videos. I am in San Diego. Grew up in Northern Michigan close to Canada. I don't know or have any affiliation to the posters above (Dellisa, Az888 ect). Was a stock broker focusing in on natural resource penny stocks with Rick Rule and Sprott Inc out of Toronto for 11 years and left last year to just focus in on my own investments. The accent might sound Canadian because I talk to so many Canadians about their exploration stocks. Their strategies fascinate me. Strategies like what Pura Vida just pulled off and has lined up to try again.

The chances of hitting these kinds of wells are low. We all know that. The upsides are high and that is why we are here reading about Pura Vida. Their magic sauce is using Freeport's expertise and money to test their theories. Now they are trading for less than cash. Even if you factor in their burn from their last financials to get into the next well. You can still buy them at a discount. Another way to look at this is what it is costing Freeport who is full of smart people with all kinds of opportunities presented to them. They still choose to invest their risk capital into Pura Vida's projects. If you calculated their cost and translated to Pura Vida's free ride interest in these wells as speculators we can run circles around Freeport. That does not mean we are going to make a find but it sure increases our odds of success. If we keep doing that over time we should last longer and run into more economic finds. If we get good at it this exploration speculation can become a profitable and reliable business.

Just placed an order for some more shares with the local broker who emailed me about the latest news before I even saw it. He is in San Diego too (I used to share an office with him) and is keeping his clients updated.

Hope you guys are selling so I can keep buying!
    Thx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $700 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6739686 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32608585 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.