AMX 1.11% 45.5¢ aerometrex limited

thegooch, i've seen this stock being down for awhile...

1. 226 Posts.
    thegooch, i've seen this stock being down for awhile now..rebound was there, but not substantial...the only problem with algorithmic trading, in my opinion, is that it does not always mean someone is accumulating..if someone is accumulating and one to create a sentiment of "fear" in the market, most will put a big price ceiling on the bid price (large volume of ask) to discourage people from bidding higher or holding their shares...That seems like a proper way to do it..

if a stock falls down 6% and cannot rebound up on low volume, it raise a lot of questions to why buyers did not enter the market, whether fundamentals has change for the company, whether sentiment and traders perception about the stock has been change, etc.

Just to let you know i'm not talking down on this stock, i hold it occasionally...the drop from $3 to $2 probably killed the confidence of many investors..all gold stocks are hugely in discount, not just AMX...most seems to be able to rally it off, some even making new high and some challenging recent high...AMX seems to be struggling...again, raising questions of whether its just out of favour for traders or whether something fundamentally has change ...

dont take this the wrong way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $20.40K 44.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3417 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.