BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Posted By: chamonix I'm very intrigued from what I can gather...

1. 326 Posts.
    Posted By: chamonix
    I'm very intrigued from what I can gather you also trade the 300 as well using a market maker with CFD'S. Do you trade full time ???????

If that is the case I hope you don't mind me asking if you say you are TRADING this stock with today's purchase totalling 129 k with the possibility of purchasing more if this retraces further.

1) What was your entry signal & what will be your exit signal based on the fact you have a considerable position in 1 stock atm with more to add ?

2) What is your position sizing criteria before we continue further ?

Hi chamonix.
    Yes I trade full time and have done so for a long time.
    I only use cfd's to go short on stocks, my long positions are via equities via the ASX.
    In Feb and March this year I took a large position (for me) in BLR at an average entry price of 18c with the intent of treating BLR as a growth stock. I sold out of that position during this month. I no longer hold the view that this is a growth stock for a variety of reasons, so my reentry is one based soly on trading out when the opportunity arises. I have never been good at picking a trading bottom so I allocate funds before I enter to average down if I have to, which is what I have done with this stock yesterday. That way of trading has worked for me over the years when I enter a stock to trade it. If it was my intention to hold long term I would'nt worry about the day to day ups and downs. My signal to renter was based on watching this stock for a long time and hopefully understanding its trading pattern. IMO it was being oversold yesterday and may go a little lower today. with residual selling, if so I'm there again if not I'll stick with what I have. By the way in comparison to some posters I do not have a large position, some have in excess of 1million shares. I have funds allocated for spec stocks and it is normally spread over 3 or 4 of them, at the moment I have BLR WMT and GGY.
    Non of this is trading advice, it works for me... so please dont take what I say as anything more than my opinion which has and will again been wrong on many occasions.
    cheers
    CFDsRus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.