SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

Newjo - If TMR had any correlation at all to the price of copper...

1. 568 Posts.
    Newjo - If TMR had any correlation at all to the price of copper most of us wouldn’t be sitting on huge loses on this dog. Copper prices are close to an all time high at the moment and there is absolutely no guarantee that it will remain this high over the long term. If copper falls 25% and costs stay the same you are essentially sitting on a company that is worth bugger all. I will wait for the next quarterly before passing further comments on TMR's costs as they say (they've said a lot of things haven't they!) they are moving into a high grade zone.

We all know what the demand for copper and all the products it is used in, it's not like the general market doesn’t know this! The market also well and truly knows the potential growth of Chindia.

Unfortunately the execution of HC's plans for a mid-tier miner have been nothing short of a bloody disaster. It is impossible to argue against this but if you would like to have a crack I am all ears - I need a good laugh.

Like I said I take full responsibility for my own losses and will be holding these as a lesson to myself. Like Katana these aren't in the bottom drawer - they are burried under the house in a safe in the slim hope I can buy a bottle of bourbon come 2020. Not holding out any great hopes at this stage.

I appreciate your optimism and wish you good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.