FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

The only way to purchase shares in FBR is through ASX or legal...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    The only way to purchase shares in FBR is through ASX or legal transfer. I purchase my FBR shares in UK through an English broker and if I sell them I go the same way getting the share price at the time on the day. The exchange rate is clearly the one that is applicable at the time of the transaction. Any clandestine dealings are bound to fail, I would not go anywhere near them, how can they be legitimate anyway. There is no way to beat the lawful stock market, unless you are an inside trader, a wealthy speculator, a clever investor or a lucky so and so. People like me try to use a little knowledge to use funds within our means to follow our instincts, sometimes making a profit on our stake, sometimes catching a cold but hopefully managing our finances in a reasonably sensible manner. It will be really satisfying when FBR starts to realise its potential and EVERY shareholder is rewarded for their belief in the company and then we can say " At least we got something right." It will happen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.