WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

buying getting serious, page-8

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    As I in general agree with you, I expected eventually market forces to oppose capping activities to such a degree that capping would be made impossible.

When anticipating trading today, share would have been set for breakout tackling 2.8 resistence level with 2.7 cents as a base from Friday's close, if one would purely interpret charting inputs.

As it turned out, buying completely dried up until last minutes of session, making sure that capping successfully pushes price away from resistence.

The name of the game is to keep traders and chartists away to avoid big volume trades against capping targets.
    What almost amuses me is how easily the capper gets away with it.

I guess that market is cautious regarding sustainability of price advances on OBJ from last year's performance which plays directly into the hand of the capper who does not have to work overly hard to keep price level.

MD went back to parity minutes before close which should lead to a buying day tomorrow.
    And why not ? Price was successfully pushed down and traders will not trust 0.1, 0.2 cent advances tomorrow.
    Perfect accumulation/ capping methods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.