CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

Are we really saying its CAZ poor performance or is it more...

1. 281 Posts.
    Are we really saying its CAZ poor performance or is it more likely to be the poor performance of buyers and sellers on the ASX. as has been mentioned previously the price goes up and down like a yoyo on no news. is that a poor company or it is the short term move quick grab 10% profit share trades driving this thing. I know where I put my money. I have followed CAZ for years and made many a $ on them which was easy in the first few years. Now we have a very mature company that have there fingers in so many pies that I cannot count them, free carry here and there, joint deals here and there. in my evaluation they are worth 30c just on the deals they have out there let alone any of the work they do themselves. My self im not really a day trader at all i try to evaluate a company without emotions and buy based on that and i recon caz is worth 60c with out any iron ore and if they get this port allocation they are worth over $1.50. so far price now to me is more like .70 to .80c you got to add some thing for the potential. But in Australia the market never sees it this way. 20 million people playing a spec market is never going to compare with 400 million people doing it as in America. Canada also have records of paying more for potential than the ASX . So in my book that's dumb investors not a bad company.

Exploration companies that have lots of irons in the fire as CAZ does has to be good, the more people drilling holes the more chance of finding that big nugget and CAZ have holes being drilled that don't actually cost them anything, smart move get other peoples money to take the risk. True smaller return for the hit but you increase your chances of the hit by more drill holes. I think small explorers have a 99% failure rate so that huge so bet on someone moving the odds a bit (other people paying for your drill holes is just damn smart. )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.