CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

Well put Pepsi.I agree and disagree.In the early days of CAZ, my...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    Well put Pepsi.

I agree and disagree.

In the early days of CAZ, my understanding was that the speculation it had snapped up some RIO tenements that had apparently expired, drove the SP up. I wasn't an investor then, so I could be wrong. I guess you could say that was easy money.

In terms of under-performing, I agree that is has underperformed. The company had put itself in this do-or-die situation (at least on the surface - we're not sure what NM has up his sleeve behind closed doors) with the Parker Range set to go ahead, contractors signed up, and waiting for port allocation. And, it's been 10 months! Now, is it too harsh to say that the company's underperformed in this regard?

I do agree that short term traders have has a significant impact on the SP due to its illiquidity. However, CAZ have put themselves in this situation with virtually no communication. The only intriguing fact is NM buying motherloads on market, and shareholders can only seek to decipher what it all means.

What I do like about the company, as you said, is the assets that it does have, and their potential just being realised by some companies drilling and exploring those tenaments. Many of the companies that have projects farmed out from CAZ now have similar or higher MC than CAZ itself! Having said that though, I know we needed cash, but I wouldn't necessarily pat ourselves on the back for farming out because they could be (and in some cases, are already) worth more than CAZ's MC itself.

Finally, I still think we're a sitting duck and grossly undervalued not only cos of Parker Range, but from the MTH project, etc. You can see how fast the Chinese can pounce (EQN recently, albeit Cu not Fe), and we're cheap as chips! But all this is talk, and is worthless, because Mr Market is always right, and until we can get the good stuff from the ground to China, to Korea, to India, to Atlantis, we are worth what we are now because Mr Market says so.

I still cannot find any reference to a newsletter that tipped CAZ. Anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.