CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

It is worth knowing that the inside trader sends out their...

1. 24 Posts.
    It is worth knowing that the inside trader sends out their recommendations to anyone for free but a day later than the subscribed people.

And why wouldn't they?

They pick a half decent company, but one they know can have the SP manipulated by the volume bought by subscribers to their service.
    Then they give their recommendation to anyone (as many as possible) so that they can perhaps consolidate the new higher price (or build a base around a slightly higher price.

Either way it serves the same purpose, to give their subscribers a quick profit and report at some later date how well they can pick them; to attract more subscribers.

Ofcourse it is no different to many subscription services out there, but is worth knowing about. Draw your own conclusions about all this, whether it is a good or bad thing is up to when you bought and sold I guess.

Personally I was looking to buy at open this morning and sell very soon after, but after looking at the intraday action yesterday (or lack of it) I don't think it will work for this stock today (too risky).

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.