PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

buying interest, page-3

1. 4,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    There has been a few days of reasonable volume in the low thirties and twenties so some of the selling must be geting exausted now at these low levels as some would be selling at a loss. Selling exaustion in combination with more results around the corner and the low SP would indicate that we are ready to start to move up again short of any major issues on global markets.

A further catalyst for the SP to move north would be new substantial holding notice from a recognised party. Pure speculation but it makes sense that if a party has been watching PEK with the view of taking a position then this would have to be an ideal time to take that position with a long term view. It remains to be seen and it may be that we wont see significant positions taken in PEK until post JORC but who knows?

PEK will come good in time and imo patience will be rewarded. I havent sold any, infact I have bought more at these levels. When the fundamentals are good and the SP is down then it is buy time for me.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.