TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

buying interest, page-12

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: undervalued, not overbought... Famous last words...

LOL...

"it's overbought"...or..."I'll wait for the retrace before re-entering"...

These are typical of the comments you hear when a share isn't doing what it's supposed to.

LOL...I suggest people try not to fight the market...sometimes, in such circumstances, you need to reasses and act accordingly.

One of the hardest things to learn about trading, is the ability to re-enter a stock because the timing is right...regardless of your previous history with that particular stock.

We all make mistakes...best to try to forget your previous trade and start a new strategy.

Chances are, if you sold out too early, your strategy was wrong...so given that, "waiting for the retrace", was part of the original strategy, chances are that will be wrong as well!

I was expecting consolidation around 3.2-3.5...it ain't happening, so I have been topping up.

This is a major break today...and don't worry about the lower volumes, it's due to 30/06 concerns...there is still a chance that a big player wants to clear the decks by the end of today, so as a result, buyers are taking it very slowly. There is also the t+3 from earlier in the week.

Tomorrow should be a completely different ball game.

By the way...I don't subscribe to the "overbought" theory...as I see it, this is a turn-around story...fact is, given the current and projected cash flows, this thing is actually substantially oversold!

Don't forget, this is a profit making company and the shareprice of such company's should reflect the potential earningsdown the road...it might be a windy one, but the destination is looking better all the time.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.