TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

re: ...but that's not all...you also get......

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: ...but that's not all...you also get... robandnic...

LOL...I'm not even going to try to suggest what you should do with your money...I have no idea of your current market exposure, trading strategy, investing style, risk tolerance, etc...

So I'd better not!

Like you however, I too have some funds due this week, from the closing of a deal...so will be looking to put them somewhere in the market.

For me, it will be NDO, TOX, OKN and HRR in that order...and maybe a little something for the DT account.

As for TOX 6-12 months from now...who really knows?

If they maintain their current performance and have no plans for any further expansion...other than the retort...then what are they going to do with all the profits? Dividends? This sort of lack of creativity from management might see the shareprice stall in the 4-5c range, in spite of the retort upgrade...dividends on the other hand might see it trade between 5-6c, but only short term.

If on the other hand, they decide to implement a growth strategy, whilst maintaining their existing positive cash flow (less capital expenditure), then we might finally see a "growth premium" applied to the stock...in this case, prices north of 10c are a real possibility.

Certainly an interesting period ahead...made even more so, due in part to the options expiry in just over 6 months...and the additional $3m that will become available to the company as a result.

LOL...between the monthly profits and options money, TOX had better do something or they might become a target for someone?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.