COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

Another quite interesting trading week for COZ, and perhaps the...

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Another quite interesting trading week for COZ, and perhaps the high volume trading a few weeks back is a sign that COZ might have turned the corner, and is finally starting to build some positive momentum.

I hope that the company provide an update regarding the recently acquired prawn venture. Clearly this arrangement of upgrading an existing prawning operation is a means to an end, of finally achieving the bigger picture of developing a much larger prawning operation that will allow Australia become self-sufficient with prawning consumption - I understand about 35,000 tonnes of prawns are imported currently, primarily from Thailand and China, and yet when I buy prawns down the supermarket they still cost $20-30 per kg! (Of course Coles and Woolies has also something to do with that!).

I see an investment in COZ is a longer term investment that will finally blossom with patience. But the concept that COZ has developed is so interesting its not something I would just put in the bottom drawer, I like to know more and more about it (provided of course that COZ provides regular updates!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.