TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

buying interest, page-13

1. 16,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    re: why the buying interest? This was supposed to be posted on the 13th...but HC's server/ webserver was down....also the word A B O U T is being stopped from posting on HC new software

Hi there specA,

I just enjoy so much to read your posts...maybe because we think so alike a b o u t Tele-IP...well..that's what I think anyway.....
    I work in the industry and know by fact that Ian is a hard worker and is changing Tele-IP completely....
    Unlikely others that post so much negativity on the company only because of it's past and different management.....
    BTW - Mr. X...I will not name the person here....Ian has been MD for Tele-IP for 4 years and NOT 7 years.... LMFAO heheheeh :)
    Some people do strange researches.....maybe they've been burnt.....
    anyways...let's talk positivily here....I'm too happy not too.....
    All my goldies are doing extremely well...and my U's are going accordinly....hehehehe and it's holiday !!!!
    HAPPY EASTER ALL !!!!
    Now, for a company that had losses and not so great management to turn around quickly is just a impossible mission. it takes a little or a bit of time and it takes HARD WORK.
    Ian May is working hard and I can tell you, it's not easy....
    We should have a interesting Quartely report ahead and IMHO/ I believe things will start to look more clear to investors and brighter....
    Beam is a awesome company and has the goods....Emergency Services are looking closely on them....pls do your research....
    There are aquisitions, new revenue, new contracts happening.....this cannot be bad for the company....hehehehe LOL !!! why would it be ? :)))))

This industry is not a easy one like resources.....you need G U T S, experience and HARD WORK.....cause there are too many BIG BOYZ in it monopolising it....
    So Tele-IP is doing well...and on track....IMHO...of course do your research...

I'm confident a b o u t them and been accumulating it for a while now....happy to accumulate it and hold it.....

T10 :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.