TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

buying interest, page-17

1. 237 Posts.
    re: why the buying interest? I have held for a year now, got in at 2 cents and doubled up at 3.6 last month and again this month

The auditors mis-guided comments were a catalyst for the last months heavy sell down

Announcements have come out but have been relatively small to overcome the bearish SP from the sell down in April

The same company as at 4.5 cents with a few more sales in the door, but more importantly a very different company than it was a year ago when the stock ran up to 3.3 cents - a similar price as today

OK there have been a few issued shares since the rights issue last year, but not enough to dilute the company now maybe 3 times the size

Still the market will always oversells the stocks out of favour, and overbuys the ones in favour

In my opinion TEE intrinsically looks cheap, and offers great growth at a low price.

The sentiment will change, probably on the back of an unexpected announcement and TEE will quickly regain lost ground and traders will become excited, as they do, probably pushing the stock to new highs.......

Just my opinion, but I have had a liking to these small stocks in the past, and provided your research is solid the SP will follow the underlying companys value in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.883K 27.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143115 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.