TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

buying interest, page-9

1. 237 Posts.
    re: why the buying interest? Yep market is certainly punishing TEE given the current climate - the question is when do you decide the market has over-punished the stock?
    As a value play contrian to the market sentiment it does look like TEE has done it tough on share price - govt grants aren't exactly the easiest to get on time, nor is a deal like the medical service provider one which is huge for TEE, but requires much planning and negotiation.
    Good sales are coming through from Beam but have lagged perhaps expectations?? I think Beam will probably suprise most by year end.
    TEE is in a large growth stage, making aquisitions and increasing sales - the road will be rocky to the top for them.
    Past the hype this stock is for the investors who want exposure to the technology end of communications in a small but dynamic fast growing company that offers good longer term prospects.
    TEE should be included in a portfolio for its diversification benefits with low correlation and higher future expected returns

This is my view, and the reasons why I continue to hold TEE and why I continue to periodically buy more.

My statements do not constitute advice and should not be considered as such

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.