TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

re: why the buying interest? Yep market is certainly punishing...

1. 237 Posts.
    re: why the buying interest? Yep market is certainly punishing TEE given the current climate - the question is when do you decide the market has over-punished the stock?
    As a value play contrian to the market sentiment it does look like TEE has done it tough on share price - govt grants aren't exactly the easiest to get on time, nor is a deal like the medical service provider one which is huge for TEE, but requires much planning and negotiation.
    Good sales are coming through from Beam but have lagged perhaps expectations?? I think Beam will probably suprise most by year end.
    TEE is in a large growth stage, making aquisitions and increasing sales - the road will be rocky to the top for them.
    Past the hype this stock is for the investors who want exposure to the technology end of communications in a small but dynamic fast growing company that offers good longer term prospects.
    TEE should be included in a portfolio for its diversification benefits with low correlation and higher future expected returns

This is my view, and the reasons why I continue to hold TEE and why I continue to periodically buy more.

My statements do not constitute advice and should not be considered as such

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.883K 27.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143115 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.