EVN 1.46% $4.06 evolution mining limited

Appreciate what your saying, but NIRP being announced by both...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Appreciate what your saying, but NIRP being announced by both the IMF (whitepaper), EU, and everyone else dropping rates, theres only a few currencies gold isn't at an all time high in and one of them is the USD, which is the main one, on occasion it is a trading pair with during the most vicious bull markets in gld, most often an inverse pair however, USD, Bonds, Gold generally where the money flows to in these scenarios in that order. I believe the AUD will move roughly in line with whatever the USD does, and the USD is the main determining factor in long term gold prices, and the price of every commodity. Theres only so many places all this funny money can go at the end of the day, currency wars now officially declared by both Chinese state media (communist press - so official approved press) and worldwide govts, its no longer speculation by dark corners of the internet but a factual reality. Just another big shift in monetary policy coming up I believe that has happened almost like clockwork since the time of Jesus. Recent fed picks, trumps personal comments, and the recent remarks by the ECB, the IMF etc dont point to a softening of gold prices for the foreseeable future. Also the technicals dont show this trend slowing down or even reversing. I believe the main reason AU dropped their interest rates a couple of months back before anyone was that they knew ahead of time the china deal was going to collapse, now NZ had two pretty severe interest rate cuts close together. Both countries commodity currencies as well as huge exporters to china (the same can be said for a lot of countries of course). I believe our own central banks are getting out well ahead of any slowdown, china deal failure. Donald trumps openly stating every week he wants to weaken the USD, we will all do the same or watch our own economy implode. Love him or hate him, he does what he says he will do at the end of the day. Its just setting up to be the perfect storm for gold any way you look at it.
    Last edited by silverman47: 09/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.060(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $8.062B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.07 $4.11 $4.04 $28.13M 6.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 30919 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.07 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.08
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.07 $4.11 $4.04 1807690
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.