BMN 1.26% $2.42 bannerman energy ltd

Crazy - we are approaching mid march - according to your theory...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Crazy - we are approaching mid march - according to your theory when do you expect BMN to start feeding out any new info to coincide with the run up to the 4 month period from the most recent capital raising. From memory I think you said mid to late march ?

By Osmosis the EXT situation at least shines a fairly bright light on the sector (as if there wasn't one already !) and confirms the interest of the likes of China in taking steps necessary to secure their energy future.

The whole Libya situation will focus the mind of many nations on one key question ...."where can you get secure supplies of fuel for your economy". If it kicks off in Saudi, then look out.

Though the BMN sp doesn't yet seem to show it, I think these extranneous macro economic factors/events are building pressure all the time. BMN will come good I think at some point, if only due to factors not of its own making.

Again, it is hard to explain the apparent lack of interest in BMN's management to provide more regular progress updates/information, perplexing indeed. If in fact the for sale sign is outside the front of the house, as has been suggested - don't you want to get the best price possible ? Don't see a lot of evidence of that. Perhaps all will be revealed with time. I sincerely hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $425.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.50 $2.41 $1.951M 798.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2952 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 17547 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.