AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

Man; you’ve got some kohunas…big ones! And the Midas Touch....

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Man; you’ve got some kohunas…big ones!
    And the Midas Touch. (I’ve got that too…in reverse!)
    I hope Archer’s future pans out successfully…that might mean my fortunes have changed.

As for some getting anxious…that’s understandable. Just remember; Archer is not digging holes anymore, it’s not printing brochures or lending money or renting out real estate. It doesn’t sell plumbing fittings or garden supplies. It is trying to develop a couple of things that are totally new to our world. Never been done before and are mind boggling in their complexity. So it’s a fair bet they won’t be finished by next Tuesday in time for afternoon tea.
    It’s highly likely there’ll be some ups and downs along the way; we’ve already had some. When it’s up, then it’s time to ask the question “cash out or hang on for longer?” I chose not to sell out when it hit $3. Turns out, I wish I had done so. But, thanks to some of the excellent contributors here I now have a better idea of how long things might take so I’m hanging around for the big prize (assuming Archer is successful of course.) There’s always a risk they won’t be; there’s no such thing as an investment without risk.

cheers

FHC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.