AXE 8.96% 36.5¢ archer materials limited

Buying Now, page-21

1. 4,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    I think Tizard’s response was correct. I also think your analogy of “if you don’t like it here go back to where you came from” is also accurate.
    I know from personal experience.

Over 20 years ago I moved to another country. It was a very interesting place but also very uncomfortable for me. Day and night I railed against the things that grated me; the injustices, the rudeness, the bureaucracy etc etc. Eventually, the stress broke me. I was assessed as being dangerously unstable and it was recommended that I be detained. Only my wife’s intervention saved me. I spent many sessions with a psychologist to try to help me. In the end, he got me to see that the country wasn’t going to change for me; I would have to change, or leave. Or be destroyed. So I returned to Australia and recovered. I still go back to the other place periodically because it fascinates me. I think perhaps I have become more adaptable over time.
    So, to those who have invested in a stock that is causing you pain; ease your pain. Sell out and recover. You can always buy in again later if it interests you.
    FWIW
    FHC

PS: Of course, I know there are certain people who have migrated to Australia and complain bitterly about this or that. They could learn from my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.030(8.96%)
Mkt cap ! $93.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 37.0¢ 33.0¢ $84.55K 240.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9107 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 8200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.