BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I get the feeling that BRM will probably bounce around within...

1. 521 Posts.
    I get the feeling that BRM will probably bounce around within the trading range of say 46c - 60c for some time to come, so there should be a number of opportunities to accumulate at sub-50c levels for a later break out, for those who have the cash and the confidence to do so. Until we see a return of more positive sentiment to the iron ore sector generally, I don't see that BRM has much chance to break out with any strong growth. However, there are a number of BRM-specific events that may have a positive impact on the share price in the meantime that we have identified before, such as:

* Complete discussion on port access with W.A. Liberal government, confirming previous agreements made with Labor government (by end of November, 2008?).
    * Announcement of selected corporate advisory group for Stage 2 (by end of November, 2008?).
    *Upgrading the Abalone resource from inferred to indicated in Q1 2009.
    *Completion of second native title agreement for Marillana in Q1 2009.
    *Positive results from metallurgical tests on upgrading detrital ore (when?)
    and later..
    *Announcement of joint venture partner(s) or new equity stake holders (when?)
    *Announcement of one or more off-take agreements (when?)
    *Announcement of a rail transport solution (when?).

With regard to the last three announcements listed above, I have no idea when these are likely given the recent change of strategy to go directly to Phase 2 and the consequent delay to production which that decision entails. Until such time as the BRM management provide details of their revised project plan - timetable and milestones - we are left to speculate.

Personally, I am now more interested in further details on the potential of Duck Creek and some of the other tenements to see what they hold and how they might be included in the overall BRM plan. If we are not going to be mining and selling ore for a while longer than originally planned, I would like something more definite (in terms of ultimate potential) to look to in our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.