ALK 2.88% 50.5¢ alkane resources limited

buying opoortunity, page-2

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Alkefguy
    I'm afraid that you?re betting on the right outcome but on the wrong timeline. I believe that we are in the early stages of something quite awful, something that the world has never faced before and consequently something that the world and it markets does not understand.
    The Greece situation looks like it is becoming increasingly unsolvable. By this I mean that it looks uncontainable. The Government looks like it is about to implode. With that gone there will be little ability to impose austerity on the Greek people. With that gone it will be near impossible to persuade the German people to bail the Greeks out. With the Germans gone it will be near impossible to find another ?bailer?... etc. Private bond holders must fear that they are going to pay a heavy price for holding Greek related debts. When this fear becomes a reality, they may unleash some pain on the rest of the market.
    When you apply this outlook to ALK it is difficult to not conclude that no matter how sound, ALK is because of its box seat to supply this suffering world with vital commodities, this Global turmoil may knock ALK back $2.00 or so in the short term. It takes guts to stay in this market even if we believe that ALK will rebound, as soon as this collage of financial storms (GFC2) will subside.
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $304.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.8¢ 50.5¢ $355.8K 698.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74764 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 125188 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.