BMN 1.34% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

arthur.The Canadians lead? do you know conversion rates?2.85 CAD...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    arthur.

The Canadians lead? do you know conversion rates?

2.85 CAD = 3.15366 AUD

53,000 shares traded.

The Canadians aren't the ones driving the SP lower its the very few aussies...probably holders such as maxcap (Kennas) etc who abide by TA. Holders also jumping out are fear driven and dont do the numbers in their heads. In the last correction Bannerman touched 1.30 was it? It was all fear driven..helped along a bit by posters such as Kennas aka Maxcap but he isn't the only one. I highly doubt we will get to $2. I was doubtful to see under $3 ever again but hey you cant help it when markets get totally hammered. She eventually followed the trend..but this does mean we have some bargain buys floating around.

You only need 10 or so holders to drive her lower.

Anyway if you dont invest off fundamentals you should be selling. There is no way that holders such as Maxcap (Kennas), yourself, mightandpower? haha whats up with the nick? anyway there is no way investors such as yourself could just sit on a stock such as FMG with all the many ups and downs she has had. You dont follow "longterm" investing from fundamentals. Why on earth would you sell Bannerman right now when there is a revised resource around the corner and the uranium price has settled at $90 a pound? Bannerman will be a cash cow off those prices and the uranium price is expected to push higher. We are in a good position and I am comfortable with my holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
0.030(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.31 $2.23 $1.273M 558.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11187 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.