XST 0.00% 1.1¢ xstate resources limited

Agree...saw this on another site also..(from the companies...

1. 89 Posts.
    Agree...saw this on another site also..(from the companies websites Liberty star in the USA)..

"In related news, the Company has learned that Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML.TO) plans to reopen a uranium mine located approximately 2,400 feet southwest of one of the Company’s pipe targets, according to the Associated Press.

A report in the Wednesday, March 28 Arizona Daily Sun, Flagstaff, Arizona—from the Bureau of Land Management—stated that the number of uranium claims of all parties operating in the Arizona Strip area has doubled to about 4,000. Liberty Star holds more than 1,500 of those federal lode mining claims and two Arizona State Mineral Exploration Permits. These Liberty Star lands cover at least 293 breccia pipe targets (Pipes) which have the potential to bear uranium.

“We have one pipe target, as yet untested, about 2,400 feet from the Arizona #1 Mine, which has been announced will be put back into production,” said Liberty Star President James Briscoe, “and, we have 13 more pipe targets covered by approximately six square miles of mining claims surrounding the entire mine area,” he continued.

As previously released, Liberty Star has completed its Phase 1 objective of gaining a critical mass of Pipe targets. Phase 2, which begins immediately, will be testing these Pipes by appropriate means which will include more detailed geology, geochemistry, and geophysics and, where warranted, drilling "

Ill have a few moew down here i think..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $990 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64503 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 109784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.