China is slowing spreading the virus, similarly south Korea.. So...

1. 2,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    China is slowing spreading the virus, similarly south Korea.. So it looks like it takes between 3-5 weeks to somewhat contain rapid spread of the virus..

Europe's outbreak is just about to peak in coming weeks and it will take another 2-3 weeks before they get it under control (to a degree) .
    My main concern is USA though. We would need a solid outbreak over there for markets to crash in a very spectacular way. If there isn't proper outbreak in the US, I reckon good time to buy is once European cases start to slow down. Otherwise wait until USA explosion and buy towards the end of it..

I don't think the world worries about India/Middle East/Africa /South America too much. Outbreaks in these areas could be on much bigger scale (Africa) however it wouldn't have much impact on global economy.
    In terms of what stocks to buy, it depends on your investment time frame.
    I will go for safe haven 150k portoflio (hopefully buying at the right time) :
    Cba nab anz wbc bhp Rio fmg tls csl wpl sto
    And some specs 10-15k, didn't research these properly yet (medical Marijuana stocks, some lithium miners/explorers, maybe some tech start ups)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.