HVN 0.24% $4.18 harvey norman holdings limited

Recovery?, The two year chart is pretty grim viewing, public...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Recovery?, The two year chart is pretty grim viewing, public relations of Harvey Norman could do with some improvements to put it mildly, as a result I suspect the company loses too many customers permanently.

Have a look at productreview.com.au, ANY Harvey Normans department, but for this example, electronic ratings, bearing in mind that probably less than 2 % of people who are not happy would bother to post, the ratings are 230 excellent, 641 terrible, the terrible rating is almost three times the excellent ratings. On the same site looking at their local electronics competition such as PLE computers, terrible =41 excellent= 60.

PLE computers have 50% MORE excellent rating than their terrible rating. At the end of the day Harvey Norman needs to have customers rather than push them away forever or it will not make a profit. I recently had a wander around a Harvey Norman store during the work day, there was more staff than customers.

Do your own research of course, I wish you well, perhaps something will change and Harvey Norman certainly needs to change, relying on a Xmas rush rather than performance through the year could be problematic when you consider their costs stay the same all year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $5.208B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.14 $4.18 $4.11 $6.404M 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 61694 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 27902 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.