KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

re: macquarie update/tas i think CBH is highly underrated...I...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: macquarie update/tas i think CBH is highly underrated...

I dont personally hold though did call it my best pick for 2004 when it was 14...it jumped to 28, then fell all the way back down, and now all the way back up.

I prefer it over all zinc/lead producers. It has a decent minelife, add to that the Broken Hill possibilities, and the diversification with Sulphur Springs and you have one very good money making machine with a long life.

And jsut to sugarcoat it, add continual profits form the shiploader...i assume with the metal prices going nuts, and so costs, that CBH will be able to increase its 'rates' at the shiploader in contract renewals.

Having said that its run pretty hard from 18 to current price...so some weakness wouldnt be surprising.

Anyway thats just my opinion. I dont mind KZL at all.

I think HER prod little way off but upside very good and holding quite a bit.

I also have a substantial holding in Jabiru which will, all things going to plan, be a high grade copper/zinc/silver producer next year producing minimum postive cash flow of between 10-11 million per annum (conservatively) for around 6 years (thats net after tax I believe). Mind you that was also done at metal prices of 1.25 copper, .47 zinc...well below current prices (though .70 XR was used).

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.