UTO 0.00% 4.5¢ u308 limited

buying opportunity

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Given yesterday's announcement I am genuinely surprised at the sellers on this one despite the bad day we're having.

We have a company with many things going for it at the moment:
    - an $11 MC
    - a transaction that will give them a total of around $8.5 million cash.
    - Drilling results from Ashburton JV with Cameco, including in which the awaited results from the Livanto areas with Combined rare earth oxide assay results of 11.14%, 3.72%, 1.73% and 1.29% REO (rare earth oxides);
    - A free carry on the Olary Creek drilling for Iron Ore
    - Drilling currently taking place in Ardmore (From website) At Black Sunday, significant uranium mineralisation has been discovered over an open ended strike length of 200 metres, with costean intersections of 6.5m @ 0.21% U and 3.0m @ 0.33% U.

And finally let me comment on the sale to TOE. Being a holder of TOE and having spoken to their MD in the past, this is a sale to a development company. If TOE was interested imho this proves that UTO's resources are of a quality pedegree. I expect serious DD to have been done prior and to this transaction to go through barring any major hitches. This then gives UTO significant funding for their exploration program and further drilling.

This gives their EV at around $3 million and with the projects in the pipeline I believe this a genuine no brainer.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.