GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

buying opportunity

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I find it hard to believe GDO is now trading around 31 cents. The positives re. massive reserves and resources; already on track to mine 120,000 oz this year; low cost mines etc, have been disucssed at length on hot copper.
    My assumption is that conservative major fund holders are reducing on the back of bad sentiment re. South Africa based on NKP's trouble. Doesn't matter, how many times the different contexts of NKP and GDO are explained, these holders are conservative.
    Reminds me of IAU. About a year ago IAU was trading around 35 cents. I traded in and out around this price (probably coming aout about square), but bought some for my super fund. Now traing around $1.80. At the time the fear about IAU was environmental approvals in Indonesia. At the time sentiment was I think badly affected by fear that approvals wouldn't be given. In any case a year later it has gone up from 35 cents to around $1.80.
    I think the risk/reward for GDO is much better than what it was for IAU. GDO IS ALREADY IN PRODUCTION. ITS MAKING MONEY. IN THE MEDIUM TERM FUTURE IT COULD BE MAKING AN ANNUAL PROFIT CLOSE TO ITS CURRENT MARKET CAPITALISATION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.