KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

buying opportunity, page-20

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    lookandsee...

you say "the mourning period is over", so I've taken my black dress off! Huzzah! I feel better now!

and I have tried your metaphorical "hat" on, and it fits well, so now I'll start wearing that! Huzzah!

you also say "look at today and move on forget the past action its done" - great advice... but I can't help wonder if that advice also applies to your posts from a few months ago where you big noted yourself as buying when others were selling?

If you really did buy any KAR back then, does your new wisdom espoused in your latest post, suggest that you have forgotten your past actions???

for what its worth, if you were actually buying KAR when you said you were over the last few months, then your break even is significantly higher than mine, so I am heartened to see you are taking your medicine so well! 8)

my final thought is a bit of an old chestnut, it's a quote from the philosopher George Santayana and it goes something like this...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

as such, I'll keep bleating about the inaction of management for the time being, as they need to know it is unacceptable, and I for one do not want them to think they can repeat this atrocious performance going forward!!

Have a nice day! 8)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.