AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

buying opportunity, page-27

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm not a legal eagle, however my interpretation is that they have sought the injunction to halt activities while the appeal moves through the court process.

A interim injunction has been granted pending a determination on whether the injunction (status quo from 2011 halting exploration activity) should be granted while SMM appeal the ruling of Sep 24th.

If the injunction next week is granted, then nothing can happen until the appeal is ruled on.

Looking at the situation, what has changed?

SMM are wholly within their right to appeal the decision and an injunction while the appeals process moves forward is a no brainer.

Are the SI'ers who are the custodians of the land still partners with Axiom? Absolutely
    Have they suddenly changed their mind and are willing to work with SMM? Highly unlikely
    Did SMM still engage in underhanded means, which Justice Brown was highly critical of in his determinations? yes  

So they get their interim injunction until next week, maybe they get the injunction pending the appeal determination. But the reasons why Axiom won in the first place have not changed, is it annoying? absolutely, guess we just have to wait a little while longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.