VGL 0.00% $2.02 vista group international limited.

re: buying opportunity? game is rigged Just got home from the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: buying opportunity? game is rigged Just got home from the agm and not surprised to find that the sp is down...even more than before.

Talk of the dividend being scrapped is a real concern but the directors did say that it will be only done if absolutely required, in a matter of words.

They are very spooked by this new reporting system that seems to be the reason that the 24 million dollar fall in budget has been highlighted. A few shareholders asked why this has only been recently picked up and the answer always came back to the new reporting system.

Also, the second half has been highlighted as the stronger of the two and that shareholders not overreact on the current situation.

I hate to say it but if the dividend goes, so do I. Stats are not pretty for companies who drop the company dividend, but also, I'd hate to think that a board would continue to pay a dividend when it can not afford to!

It was asked why there was increased trading in the stock prior to the release of bad news to the market and the Chairman was unable to answer it. He said that the board has done what it could to attempt to find out what it could but the high number of people in the process of obtaining the accurate figures, made it near impossible. From the way he answered the question at the end, it sounds like asic & the asx are still looking into it...what will they find?? my guess...I'd like to think positively, but I doubt it.

They spoke about new contracts that are pending, 2 new contracts that have commenced and they did not rule out strategic 'add on' aquisitions.

Call me foolish if you wish, but I'm leaving myself in this one for the time being.

Any other questions?

Regards,
    Snake13.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $480.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.