QXR 14.3% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

Buying opportunity, page-5

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896

HIPO have geos on the ground at the moment establishing drill targets, there are exposed pegmatites. Trenching, rock chip etc should be announced in Jan/Feb I would assume. Drilling to commence in Q1. Only need to throw a couple holes into depth with visible spod as AVZ did and were off to the races.

TTX drilled on the border to HIPO and came up with spod. 4CE at Kanuka now need to announce spod tomorrow hopefully. AVZ is the same as TTX and 4CE - its simply nearology - sometimes works, sometimes not.

If all these things line up then the chances of spod in HIPOs tenement is very likely. Next is overburden, depth and grade. I read that AVZ at Roche Dure had samples of over 4%. Wowzer if true.

For me the issue of lithium present is not the issue for any of these mobs, its the transport. If AVZ can pave the way, then TTX, 4CE and HIP will all get a rerate significantly IMO. 

HIPO will be taken out long before mining so we dont have to think about those issues. Prove it up and flog it.

Next-Battery is going to take everyone by surprise. That to me is getting more exciting than the lithium or cobalt.

All imo only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.51K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 744033 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1399736 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.