APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

buying opportunity, page-3

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    The fines for non compliance and court action are enormous with a lot depending on level of due diligence made for this. I am recalling the CBA experience with its intelligent deposit machines here and failure to adequately report transactions over ten grand. That was settled for 700 million. Given the profile of transactions with APT it is difficult to see it exposed to that extent but once again it will depend on the level of due diligence the company shows. Personally I am kicking myself for not reducing holdings yesterday . My other concern is that while this notice on APT is dated 12 June AFTER the capital raising and the company says it had NO prior notice, any finding it did have reasonable cause to think a notice was due and lack of disclosure of that would create more issues. Hopefully their end of financial year results will cause a share boost and we can get this before any type of report comes through. This will give nervous investors ( none of us really know what the results will be ) an opportunity to sell down .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.