APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

So this is why APT is so valuable. Max Levchin creator of...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    So this is why APT is so valuable. Max Levchin creator of PayPal, went out to create an efficient, seamless transaction method. PayPal was actually illegal at the start as ebay users took control of the payment method. Max was the one who went out and updated the fraud and protection laws as the previous laws were outdated. That work of his is now known as " CAPTCHA" you know the upper case, lower case security...

Max left Paypal and went to our competitor, Affirm. Max is still hell bent on creating a smooth, scalable transaction method for consumers. My own opinion here, When Afterpay capital raised 317 million it was a dead set power move as its based around scaling, and that is to accumulate consumers for merchants in a very quick fashion. ( Like you in the line up ) In a small way, I dont mind the Austrac notice, its probably clear that their laws are a bit outdated and it cant accommodate Afterpays business model.. We will probably see some common ground after the Audit. The large capital raise backed by the Yanks is to speed it up and crush the opposition. Its a disrupting payment method based out of Australia. Im a long term holder, good luck enjoy the ride.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1597/1597942-350a7ed052d72f966e85c41fae93222b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.