ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

buying pressure, page-24

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I agree Eddie, the market should be forward looking, valuing a company on the basis of probable income. If and when ADO gets to the point that investors, particularly institutional or high net worth investors, feel the balance of probability lies with commercial tie ups that have significant worth, the price should rise accordingly. It helps that BIO's are running hot and generating attention at the minute too. Until now deals have been small or encountered issues with scale up. That Alere have broken cover and indicated that ADO may hold a key component is a significant step forward. Those that think the current price is an over-reaction by holders are likely to be disappointed, there doesn't look to be any appetite for a pull back, quite the opposite, 10.5 becomes stronger support with every close at or above that level. Waiting for commercial terms to be formally announced with BBI will result in missing out on most of the gains, if Medica fleshes things out sufficiently it may become apparent that the 'project' that we're undertaking is purely a rubber-stamping exercise and that really the new system is being tooled up as we speak. There is no doubt in my mind that confirmation of terms with Alere will result in multiples of the current price, possibly even a large over reaction.

IMO This one deal alone is company making and heightens fears of Alere taking ADO over to protect the tech reaching competitors, hopefully the company is now too tightly held for this to eventuate. Add into the mix very real near term prospects with other large players and the future seems extremely bright. I had expected things to move more slowly, and was aiming to slowly accumulate a larger position, I suspect others were in a similar boat, and are now realising that it's now or never at these prices.

I don't have any idea of the level that individuals will look to take profits, but many on here express that they're holding tight for the medium to long term, almost regardless of valuations. There might be some selling to facilitate options, but even there GC et al have indicated that they want to increase their holding by options rather than seeing them as a sweetener.

I acknowledge that a dip back below 10cents might eventuate on lack of news or on ongoing cloak and dagger around the Alere/BBI tie-up, but I suspect there are many, many holders here willing to buy into any dip.

Sentiment: (To paraphrase Charlton Heston) "You'd have to prise my ADO shares from my cold dead hands"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102127 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.