buying property with no borrowing, page-19

1. 17,117 Posts.
    well I agree with trans, putting an unencumbered property into his fund....especially in this climate

you should see the funds that had predominately equities in their basket, and because they had different classes and industries, they felt they were diversified
    they still lost between 50-80% of their capital
    they just watched it disappear....

I find some of the SMSF people more conservative than the mob, and many did well going into commercial properties after the tech wreck of 2000...those little props they picked up for on average between $500k to 1 million...they have done extremely well

what is the average diversification that the industry funds put together ????? It is equities....in different industries
    and everything is out of the members control...every company, and then he has to pay management fees to the fund manager...he is reliant on everyone to manage it better

If you have the nous, and the will to manage your own investment, put it all under your control, than I say go for it

absolutely no one will care more about your dollars, your investments, than you...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.