BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Although the SP has done nothing for a long time the companies...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Although the SP has done nothing for a long time the companies good performance has continued in my opinion. Unfortunately BDR does not control its share price.

A good thing about BDR is that they don't whine about how good the share price could be if only this or that didn't happen. If they did this would be a good indication to sell.

Good things I see happening are
    - debt continues to be reduced and it should be debt free this year.
    -they have increased mill capacity at the same time as renewing their mining fleet. So even if grades do reduce gold production will not reduce by the same level
    - they will finally get iron ore sales in the second half of 2014
    - they are (finally) doing more infill drilling to further extend the Duckhead high grade ore.
    - getting full hydro power in the 1st half of 2015 will have a big effect on cost of production. Electricity costs usually represent a very large proportion of operating costs. Although they are on 25% hydro now I am assuming the balance is diesel generated.

It is interesting to see the appointment of a Chief Operating Officer at the mine site and that they are experienced in underground mining. This is a further positive for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.