BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

buying range, page-5

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What chart gives 60-65, I'd be really interested to see your chart as I can't see it, excuse my ignorance. I can see in early Dec 13 for one day it touched 65c at its low and for one day in late Jan 14 flirted with 66c for a day but on both occasions when it got that low it was back to 75c within 5 days, so a great time to top up in my opinion if its revisited.

Fact, we know this stock is heavily shorted and we wouldn't get this opportunity to buy at these levels under normal conditions in my opinion. with production at 190,000, costs at $US585 anyone can do the maths on the revenue...I've done this for hypothetical gold prices at $1300, $1200, $1100 regardless of the hedge and I'm happy t sit tight. Short term the SP is controlled by purses bigger than ours, yes it frustrating but for me this is a great time to hold, soon to be debt free, impressive production, hedge, low cost producer, hopeful div reinstated...No one should expect overnight huge returns, this is investing, those experienced enough will have the patience to be rewarded.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.