RFG 2.44% 8.0¢ retail food group limited

Goldbear as I have said all along I like the stock and see as a...

1. Jd2
    86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Goldbear as I have said all along I like the stock and see as a growth stock trading as value prices. I also don't have a problem with the debt taken on as it has been used to acquire profitable assets which the business is using to further expand. your dismissal of the previous discussion as nonsense and justification for it shows you simply don't understand what it was about, which was primarily around the sources and uses of cash flow versus accrual profits. Growth in mall traffic is not the main reason I see to buy this stock given its volatile nature, which you correctly highlight, would love to see growth from this as well, however the insurance policy in my eyes are the other sources of growth including continued growth of franchisees, including international, increased vertical integration with increased manufacturing capacity for sales of non coffee products (i.e. powders/syrups)nto franchisees (the margins on some of these products can be huge) and international relocation of two of the coffee roasting facilities to align with opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $201.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $285.5K 3.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 571288 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 81825 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.