PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

Buying/selling/accumulation, page-13

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not really personal problems, more like you have to step up to make sure the house, business and kids are sorted, was untimely, mind flustered, yes was an error to buy back in and so obvious in retrospect once life had started to settle back and things just become a little unclouded but still flustered, flippin frustrating, and now thinking I should be giving this cr@p up and move on, lifes short.
    TSI not failed, it is an indicator which has shown previously upward movements in PEN at or prior, not the holy grail of trading, just an assistance to add confidence of a move.

Never heard of El Capo?, holy flip, he is the legend who predicted in advance that PEN would run to (and exactly) 7.5 cents back in late 2011 (or could have been early 2012).
    I read all his work, researched his contributions of Fibonacci and to a lesser extent Gann, and I was highly successful in predicting in advance the next rally high of 5.5 cents, despite the critics trashing myself and 2 well respected chartists claiming it would run over 8 cents, I became an instant hit, developed a fan club, then got banned, but time healed and I'm re-delivering the message from the prophet....just "the timing is the hard part" El Capo had always explained in his holy scriptures.
    I'm picking PEN will do a LNG, take a look at a look at a long term chart of LNG, early part similar to PEN.
    PEN in a descending wedge, same as Uranium Spot long term chart in a descending wedge, flip I'm feeling better now, PENs time will come, then the negative nancies will have egg on face, hhHhhahhhahhhaaaaaaaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.