SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am sure a lot of posters etc on SGH have not read the Anns...

1. 515 Posts.
    I am sure a lot of posters etc on SGH have not read the Anns carefully and do not understand the positive change that has taken place compared to the previous half-yearly report. Agree that we are going through difficult times but the crap being tossed around on posts is ridiculous and has no basis. OK the share price is not good but it does not represent a fair value for this company. Do the figures (properly) and you may be surprised. Don't forget there is a lot of companies on the ASX with negative earnings per share. Check them out and note their current share price.

• total revenue and other income of $322.7 million (2015: $487.5 million);
    • a net loss after tax of $425.1 million (2015: $958.3 million). Excluding intangibles impairment, the net loss before tax is $56.4 million (2015: $93.2 million); and
    • negative operating cash flows generated of $11.4 million (2015: $83.3 million). Excluding payments to former owners, interest received, borrowing costs and income tax received/paid, the Group generated negative half-year gross operating cash flows of $4.8 million (2015: $61.1 million).
    • a $350.3 million impairment charge against the carrying value of the UK cash generating units’ goodwill and indefinite life intangibles;  
    • a decline in revenue, mostly in the UK operations, due to slower than anticipated progress with various productivity improvement initiatives and, in some practice groups, slower than expected case settlement profiles; and
    a reduction in operating expenditure across the Group by an amount greater than the revenue decline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.