RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

simno---classic play,did you get a fill or a partial fill,i know...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    simno---classic play,did you get a fill or a partial fill,
    i know in the past if i was in the que they would make a really pathetic partial fill then leave me hanging with an unmarketable parcel.

so i responded by buying and selling at market or ghost trading meaning i would enter and withdraw,

buying and selling at market meant creating a plan showing viable entry and exits and watching the numbers on a live full screen,then acting immediately i found a setup.

there were only two choices accumulation or cash it was magic one stock for about six months on very high volume.

i played for so long from 2-00pm on watching intently it was like a new language,fascinating to watch a duplicate of your order go through,the new systems are far more sinister.

in the course of these trades i remained eternally grateful for optic fibre feed,with a buy or sell setup i only had to hit enter when the moment arrived only missed two orders in 389 where it didnt go through.

made very good money out of that,just over 1100%.

i am waiting still undecided but would love the challenge of trading fms, must say never expected it to go this low

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.